Lupatopia
Welcome to Lupatopia! Are you new to the site? Feel free to sign up, new members are always welcome. Register or sign in to start role-playing!
Lupatopia
Welcome to Lupatopia! Are you new to the site? Feel free to sign up, new members are always welcome. Register or sign in to start role-playing!
Lupatopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupatopia

Lupatopia is a free, wolf role-playing forum. It is good for beginners to advanced role-players. We are always looking for new members!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My wolf for RPG
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:08 am by 2002CAL

» The Main Clearing
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 am by wolfgirl2700

» The Claiming Of Sunset Falls
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:42 am by Sapphire

» The Claiming Of Pinewood Forest
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 am by wolfgirl2700

» The Vast River
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am by WolfatHeart

» Rate The Avatar
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm by WolfatHeart

» wolfgirl2700's wolves
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm by Sapphire

» Julie of the wolves
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm by wolfgirl2700

» Hello Everyone.
The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 am by wolfgirl2700

RPG Month
It is currently: March in the RPG
Top posting users this week
No user
Packs
Woodfall Pack- Territory: Pinewood Forest Cascade Pack- Territory: Sunset Falls

The Main Clearing

Go down 
+3
monkeyzoo9
WolfatHeart
Sapphire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

The Main Clearing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 am

Bramble looked over at his inquiringly "Oh," she asked wondering if he accepted the offer

Firefly pounced again then ran out to the edge of the clearing
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Head Admin (Site Creator)
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 am

Ice nodded. "Okay!" he exclaimed, happily.

Sienna nodded. "That sounds great."
Back to top Go down
https://lupatopia.rpg-board.net
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 am

Bramble jumped up "Really, where though?" she asked inspecting one paw in the air

Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 am

Ice shrugged. "I've always liked Pinewood Forest," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 am

Iolas nodded and smiled.
-------------
Larka yelped, then laughed and ran after Firefly.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:58 am

"Me too" she said quietly putting her paw back down then looking up at Ice

Firefly ran a circut around the clearing but not very fast (one of his weaknesses i think)
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 am

(Okay now I'll make a topic in the claiming grounds.)
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 am

(okay cool)
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Larka followed Firefly, she grinned and caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Firefly slowed down and rolled over on the ground happily grinning and ears up.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Larka skidded past him and grinned, then leapt onto of him. "Got you." She laughed and licked his chin affectionately.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Firefly rolled her off and smiled, he lifted his head and began to howl happily.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 am

Larka smiled and watched Firefly for a moment before joining him in his howl.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 am

Fireflies howl was low and melodic, he looked up and took a breath before continuing
Back to top Go down
WILDFIRE
WILDFIRE

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Bright padded out nervously, wondering what to say or do, her amber eyes darting from one wolf to another. When she saw the other wolves sitting in a non threatening manner, and so she padded out into the sun, her pelt looking like flame; and then padded up with her ears perked and nose flaring. "Hello, I'm Bright, and i as well have come here for a mate and to start or join a pack." Bright saw a white female, and a couple of other wolves. She padded next to the white female and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Duane smiled and nodded at Bright. "Hey, I'm Duane."
--------------
Larka stopped her howl and gazed at Firefly, taking him all in. She grinned and nudged him.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am

Firefly turned to look at Bright inquisitivley
"Hello, I'm Firefly"
Back to top Go down
Julie of the wolves
Julie of the wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 am

Soul padded around the clearing watching the other wolves warily. They didn't seem threatening but one couldn't be too sure. He stayed in the shadows out of sight waiting to make his move.. He was looking for one too. He thought about going out and introducing himself but thought he better stay where he was. He did move forward so he can hear.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl2700
wolfgirl2700

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 am

Amber was walking alone in the Clearing, wanting to join the Pinewood's Pack. She lurked in the shadows. Her ice blue eyes darted from side to side. She was a very skilled hunter and wished to become one in her new pack.
Back to top Go down
Julie of the wolves
Julie of the wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 am

Soul glared around the clearing he didn't want to join these wolves. He wanted his own pack a place to for him to be free from his old life. He trotted away looking for a new territory of his own.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl2700
wolfgirl2700

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:24 am

Amber hears something, but keeps walking in the shadows of the Clearing. She stops near a tree and looks at the sunlight in the center.
Back to top Go down
Julie of the wolves
Julie of the wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 am

Dragon slid through the trees she had been watching these wolves for sometime and she wanted to join them but was a little fearful. She spotted another wolf slinking through the shadows. She trotted over to her keeping her head low to show she was not threat to her. "Are you part of the Woodfall pack?" she asked. (Who she found was Amber.)
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl2700
wolfgirl2700

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 am

Amber jumped back. "You scared me! I'm hopeing to join the Pinewood Forest's pack." she said. "But I can't find the leader from the pack."
Back to top Go down
Julie of the wolves
Julie of the wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 am

"Oh I want to join them too and sorry for scaring you. I have been watching them for a while and I am thinking about joining them but they really make them selves hard to find." Dragon sighed looking around wishfully.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl2700
wolfgirl2700

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 am

"They do, just like me. I try to stay hidden in the shadows. Unless I'm looking for a mate that is." Amber said. "And it's fine. I've been scared by worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next